Ps 1:3

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unexplainable joy and the epiphany of LIFE

So I was trying to get some class reading done but found that I purposely kept trying to distract myself from it. I got caught up with everything else expect my school work. I started to get tired and was planning on getting ready for bed until I figured I would satisfy my hunger with a little NutriGrain bar and a glass of milk. All of a sudden I got really hyper and called up my boyfriend at work. I was babbling about everything and nothing. I told him that I've been doing a lot of thinking and writing and realized that I have a desire to LIVE. Breathing is a small aspect of life. I want to really liiiive. Live and live "right" in the process. He hates it when I say that life is short but sometimes we have to sit down and accept that. God wants to bless us with life and life abundantly. I want to travel and be adventurous and spontaneous. I believe that God will open doors and allow me to pursue those desires of my heart if I continue to obey and seek Him. It's amazing how much joy is attained from even the first steps of walking with the Lord. I have been stationed at my base for almost 2 years and just this past Sunday did I attend church. I read my Bible occasionally but I never made the effort to look for a home church. Well I finally visited a church and my boyfriend and two other friends came with me. I felt at home and everything just felt natural when I went to church. From there I was determined to read my Bible daily and take heed to the words. I feel like my recent steps to walk with the Lord has brightened up my life in so many aspects. Life seems brighter and I just want to enjoy it to the fullest, as my Father would want me to. I enjoy the joy that God has blessed me with. I told my boyfriend that I don't really have any specific explanation of why I'm so happy but I'll just blame God ;) God is good and from Him comes ALL good things... I'm content with t h a t.

No comments:

Post a Comment