Ps 1:3

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

Friday, April 23, 2010

Taste the goodness of God... YUM! =)

It seems that as I continue to put God first everything seems to fall into place effortlessly. I've been given the grace to control my temper and my emotions, my room stays clean and I've kept up with my chores, work is going smoothly and in my favor, I've kept up and am excelling with school work, and the relationships I have with people are healthy and strong. God is good and His way works! I am experiencing how giving things up to Him is the less stressful way to deal with things. When I give Him my time He miraculously multiplies it back so that I can still accomplish things on a timely basis and without pressure or stress. I've strayed away many times before and always seem to return to the Lord in due time. I've tasted the goodness of God and NOTHING else compares or even comes close to all the benefits of walking His way. Yes, there may be some sacrifices that need to be made to be obedient to Him, but ultimately, it is worth it and He never fails to replace those sins and wrongdoings with much better things. Praise God for all that He IS and all that He does :) Praise God that He is not like a man that He should lie; He fulfills His promises (Num23:19 NIV). Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment