Ps 1:3

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life versus even more life!-- can't lose in Christ :) (ref. Phil 1:21-22 MSG)

Philippians 1-- all about joy in ALL things; the love of God is infectious and contagious!
V22-26 reminded of when I "died." I was asked if I was ready to go to heaven, I said "yes! Take me Lord" but then as I was ascending He said I was being selfish, not thinking of how others would react or be affected and not thinking about how much work I need to accomplish here in this world. Paul says we must see that there is power in leaving this earth and being with Christ. However, we must also see our life here on earth as opportunity to spread the gospel and a chance to do good work as laborers for Christ!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment